HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Denver Santa Claus Shop invites parents who are referred to DSCS from Denver Human Services, Social Service Agencies and Community Partners to Shop for toys for their children ages 0-11 in early December each year.
TO QUALIFY FOR FREE DSCS TOYS:
- Be a Denver resident
- Have one child or more, 11 years or younger
- Receive services from Denver Human Services or a Community Partner
To qualify, non-DHS client families must be registered with and receiving services from Community Partners or Social Services Agencies, such as:
Denver Public Schools
Colorado Coalition for the
Volunteers of America
Denver Children’s Home
HOW TO REGISTER
- Create your account on our registration app
- Add your children (11 and under)
- Choose your date and time
- We’ll email you your ticket!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please read our frequently asked questions for more information:
Have questions about receiving toys?
Fill out this form to contact us