Help make the Holidays brighter for Denver’s children. DSCS accepts monetary donations year-round, which are used to buy new toys throughout the year.
MAKE A MONETARY CONTRIBUTION
TOY DROP OFF SITES
- 5740 N Broadway
- 8100 W Crestline Avenue
- 4298 S Parker Road
- 10301 W 6th Avenue
- 1243 S Colorado Blvd
- 8375 Park Meadows Drive
- 3440 East I-25 Frontage Road
- 10800 E 45th Avenue
- 5445 N Bannock Street
Dirty Duck Bar
- 4780 E Evans Avenue
Credit Union of Colorado
- Arvada: 8770 Wadsworth Blvd.
- Aurora: 13732 E. Quincy Avenue
- Bear Valley: 3100 S. Sheridan Blvd. Unit 1F
- Broomfield: 1990 W 10th Avenue
- Central Park: 8959 E. 40th Avenue
- Downtown Denver: 1275 Tremont Place
- Golden: 1800 Jackson Street
- Highlands Ranch: 6654 Timberline Road
- Lakewood: 9140 West. 6th Avenue
- Parker: 19311 E. Plaza Drive
- Southeast Denver: 7541 East Iliff Avenue
- Thornton: 3907 E 120th Avenue
LARRY H. MILLER DROP OFF SITES
- Larry H. Miller Ford – Lakewood
11595 W. 6th Avenue
- Larry H Miller Volkswagen – Lakewood
8303 W. Colfax Avenue
- Larry H. Miller Colorado Jeep – Aurora
350 S. Havana Street
- Larry H. Miller Nissan – Highlands Ranch
1320 Plum Valley Lane
- Larry H. Miller Nissan Arapahoe- Centennial
10030 E. Arapahoe Road
- Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram – Thornton
1800 W. 104th Avenue
- Larry H Miller Ram Truck Center – Thornton
2500 W. 104th Avenue
- Larry H. Miller Dodge Ram Fiat Havana – Denver
2727 S. Havana Street
- Larry H. Miller Nissan 104th – Denver
2400 W. 104th Avenue
OTHER WAYS TO DONATE
Check if your employer matches charitable donations, it’s a great way to double your gift.
Go to Amazon’s “smile site”. It is easy, safe, the same as Amazon.com
King Soopers has an easy way to donate to Denver Santa Claus Shop.
Enroll by signing in with your loyalty card at: KingSoopers.com/CommunityRewards.
Type in KK540
– DSCS’s code – under “Find an Organization,” hit enroll, then sign out.
DSCS automatically receives a % of your purchases whenever you use your loyalty card or enter your phone number.