About The Denver Santa Claus Shop
We are a volunteer-run, nondenominational nonprofit organization that is all about children and toys. Our mission is that every child should have a toy at Christmas! The Denver Santa Claus Shop has helped more than 1 million youngsters in our 84-year history.
The Denver Santa Claus Shop is unlike other organizations because it…
- • Is believed to be the longest, continuously-running charity of its kind in the U.S.
- • Provided a holiday toy to an average of 16,000 children a year for the past 5 years.
- • Is Metro Denver’s largest annual toy drive for needy children during the Holiday Season
- • Sets up a giant, temporary “toy store” that opens for 4 days in December
- • Welcomes parents who are “referred” to The Shop from social service agencies
- • Distributes gift certificates to parents – enabling them to shop and select toys for their children.
To fulfill our mission of, “A Toy for Every Girl and Boy” we...
- • Depend on generous people, companies, organizations, etc. to donate new and gently used toys
- • Are the Toy recipient of 9CARES COLORADO SHARES annual winter drive November 16, 2013
- • Rely on hundreds of volunteers each year
- • Use monetary contributions to buy new toys
- • Ensure that all donated toys stay in Colorado
The Denver Santa Claus Shop is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization operated by a large group of volunteers and governed by a Board of Directors. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.